The experience of attending this workshop was very fruitful & informative. Some of the outcomes of this workshop are:
1. IIT Bombay & IIT Kharagpur are concerned about the fake attendance and malpractices used by various remote centers.
2. From Summer 2015 onwards all workshops will be on Self Financing Model, IIT Bombay will inform about the cost of every workshop and all the remote centers will have to charge that amount only. That cost will be uniform throughout the country.
3. IIT Bombay will pay only for Workshop Coordinator’s training and neither will pay anything to Remote Centers nor will ask for any money.
4. Rs. 5,00,000/- will be given to all remote centers and they have to create excellent facility for NMEICT workshops and that infrastructure cannot be moved outside for any other purpose.
5. 100 Note Books will be given to the deserving Remote Centers
6. Upmost seriousness is expected in all NMEICT workshops from now onwards and the name of the workshop will be changed to short term course.
7. Strict action, up to the extent of lodging a FIR will be taken against institutes found in manipulating the attendance or Financial documents.
8. 02 Solar Charger for Aakash Tablets were collected from the Aakash Center.