Technical session started in Computer Lab with the introduction of Fire Bird V Robot platform. Mr. Chheda, discussed the complete configuration of the Fire Bird V robot. Following components with their functions were discussed:
1. Sensors: For Sensing the surrounding environment
2. Actuators: For movement of robots and its parts
3. Control: Controller/Processor as brain of Robot
4. Intelligence: User Written Command to perform desired set of action
5. Power: A necessity for making a system work
6. Communication: Robot can talk to another robot/PCThen after ATmega 2560 was introduced to us.