During the session the following points were discussed by Mr. Pankaj Prasad and Mr. Pawan Kumar:-
1) Gave a glimpse of the recent technology and applications which are widely used.
2) Scopes in the field of becoming business analyst and software developer.
3) How to make Android apps and also discussed about the Search engine optimization.
4) Updated regarding the Onsite project of the college and how they can use it to start their own business. For which they were told to do Project based learning. For example, If someone knows languages such as C, C++, Java, and so on. He/ she must have a crystal clear vision and command over the language.
5) And also it was discussed how to face an interview and what are the basic points to crack the interview, and what points should we follow to make students CV more realistic and adoptable in today’s world of competition so that they can crack the interview very easily.