1. Introduce IEEEXtreme to your Local Section Student Members (Participants) & Professional Members.
2. Identify Student branches that are not aware of IEEEXtreme and enable them to participate in the competition.
3. Gather list of professional members who are interested in volunteering for IEEEXtreme as Proctors and connect them with student members who are looking for proctors in order to participate in the competition.
4. Host seminars and drive IEEEXtreme programming competition participation in Universities / Colleges; creating general awareness about the competition.
5. Supporting non student branch members in finding a local venue to participate in the competition.
6. Identify and assist students who require support, guidance or any additional details relevant to IEEEXtreme.
7. Enable your section to appreciate the top teams with some special recognition or prizes, if funding is available.
8. Organize workshops and training programs at your local section on solving IEEEXtreme Programming Challenges through IEEEXtreme Practice Community.